Introducing our new all-in-one 2 Bucket Ultimate 72-Hour Kit. With a total of 26,240 calories (2,186 per person, per day), 2 premium 28 oz Seychelle Water Filtration bottles, and 6 one cup pouches of Wise Fire. Includes eight entrees and four breakfasts and four beverages for a total of 144 servings. Everything 4 people need to survive for 72 hours.
How many people will this feed and for how long?
- 4 people for 3 days.
What's included in each bucket?
- Creamy Pasta and Vegetable Rotini (8 Servings)
- Savory Stroganoff (8 Servings)
- Tomato Basil Soup with Pasta (8 Servings)
- Southwest Beans and Rice (4 Servings)
- Brown Sugar and Maple Multi-Grain (8 Servings)
- Apple Cinnamon Cereal (8 Servings)
- Orange Delight Drink Mix (16 servings)
- Whey Milk Alternative (12 Servings)
- 28 oz Seychelle Water Filtration bottle
- 3 one-cup pouches of Wise Fire fire starter
Additional Product Details:
- Includes 2 total buckets
- Food is safely sealed in Mylar pouches
- To avoid waste, each pouch conveniently contains 4 servings
- Lock-in stacking buckets for compact and secure storage without the need of shelving
- Grab-and-go handles for easy transport in an emergency
- 25 year shelf life